Bitcoin mining opportunities

Anyone that is interested in learning more about bitcoin mining without buying all of the gpu’s and components msg me. As we are having a presentation in kuilsriver area next week☝🏼

1 Like

Bitcoin mining doesn’t use GPUs.

Is this your business? Who are the “we”? Does this involve handing over money to you?

I have to point out a couple of things:

1. This is not in the classifieds and I suspect money or referral marketing is involved to you.
  2. This is pretty close to advertising for a business on the forum which is not allowed.

My biggest concern is that I’ve been in the bitcoin space for a number of years and never really have I seen that cloud mining or virtual mining makes more money than simply buying the bitcoin directly and then holding it.

The question you always have to ask is whether someone who has the mining equipment will really sell or rent it out for a price lower than they would make mining themselves.

So that’s just my view. I checked it for so long that I stopped checking. At some point it was so bad that I was considering selling virtual mining contracts and simply keeping the money and not mining. I would then simply pay back the mining rewards the virtual mining would have generated and still be left with a profit. I.e. I could pay the correct rewards to “buyers” without even running mining hardware.

I never did it through there may have been those that did…

My main point is buyer beware and make sure you do your sums and do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

3 Likes