Heads up on this. Please be safe:
No reason to panic but please be safe and responsible. The more everybody does to stop to spread by preventing the better for all. Old people get very ill and and are more likely to die (though young people die and get stick too). The more we all do the less people we put at risk.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a flexed elbow or a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Also avoid travel and practice social distancing. Do the elbow greeting thing too!
Also it’s much much worse than the flu. It spreads faster and is more deadly: