Please use this post to nominate someone for CTWUG Secretary
The nominee must be a natural person
You’ll need a nomination and two seconds to be able to stand as a candidate in the election
You can nominate or second as much persons as you like
You can nominate or second yourself
If you have a nomination and two seconds you will have until nominations closing date to accept your nomination.
Nominations will close on the 11th August 2017 23h59
- Update and maintain social media presence (Facebook and Twitter).
- Manage and create newsletters where required (MailChimp)
- Manage and maintain document filing system/repository (currently copy.com)
- All newsletters must then be archived in the wiki once sent. (monthly)
- Create and Post agenda's on forum 2 weeks before all GM's/AGM.
- Create and post minutes to forum after GMs/AGM
- Create and post audio recording to the forum after GMs/AGM.
- Print raffle sheets for meetings (you can sell tickets before meeting if you wish but not necessary)
- Print attendance sheets for meetings
- Organize keys and payment for meeting venue, also required to be the last to leave and ensure that the venue is clean (This will most likely end up with you picking up stompies).
- File attendance registers and raffle sheets.
- November GM, organize food for boerie rolls.
- Document all voting on the committee wiki.
- Take minutes at the CTWUG GMs/AGMs.
THE SECRETARY IS THE 'OFFICE' ADMINISTRATOR OF THE NETWORK.