@spin while checking some issues on links, I checked is SNTP Client was enabled as routers had 1970 dates.
I found that even though it was enabled, the RB's were not updating from 172.18.1.1, I tried forcing them to my server and still no updates.
I then checked if the ntp service was running on my server, which it was not. After starting it the routers started updating from my server, but still not from 172.18.1.1.
In this case 172.18.1.1 was resolving to @Gekido's server, what I found though, is that his RB's are getting updates from 172.18.1.1, but some outside of his site are not.
Below is showing his RB getting, but @fusionTRD's not, next image shows @Bosvark's getting, but @MarineSniper's not.
It would seem that some are getting from Gekido's NTP server, others not. Not sure what is causing this.