Paypal withdrawal enquiry

Hello,

I have some money on my paypal account, but I am struggleling to find a way to get it here.
The only bank that works with paypal is FNB, but I bank with NedBank. I tried to speak to FNB, but they taking forever to help.
Does someone know any other way to those funds here?

I am happy to inform you that South African PayPal accounts have the option to withdraw funds using your local South African bank account (e.g. Standard, ABSA, NedBank, Capitec, etc). The good thing about this is that you need not to open an FNB bank account. You only need to create an FNB profile online. I just want to let you know that linking your local Bank with your PayPal account is processed in the FNB website http://www.fnb.co.za not on your PayPal account.

Initially, it may take up to a week to complete the requirements but once you have set this up, you should be good to go for future withdrawals. This is to ensure the security of your account and that we are in compliance to SARB regulations. Don’t worry, I am here to guide you through the process.

1. Create an FNB Online Profile- 2-3 business days
  2. Link your Bank account – instant
  3. Initiate Withdrawal from your PayPal Account – 5-8 business days

Below are the steps to create an FNB online banking profile and link it to your PayPal account.

1. Go to www.gotpaid.co.za and click Step 2.
  2. Select ‘Individual’
  3. Complete the instructions to link your accounts. You’ll need to log into your PayPal account to confirm that you are the accountholder.
4 Likes

Thanks for your reply.

I have been in the process with FNB for 2 weeks now. The situation is not solved yet.
I created my Online profile, sent my FICA documents, but still my online account is not verified yet.
It’s like taking for ever.

My question was, Is there any other way?

Unfortunately there isn’t any other way to do it I also have a Paypal account and everything has to go through FNB. I did get the info off Paypal’s website. You may have a look to see if there is another way on their site as I only got what I posted here. I might have missed something along the way

2 Likes

Thank You very much.

Your welcome buddy :slight_smile:

How much is it?
Maybe I can buy it from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

:slight_smile: Sold it already to a business guy.