Due to massive storm coming in and the wind forecast I have lowered my Pole and thus will be offline till about Thursday.
This will Effect
@Tinuva, @voyager and Solo
I think I might want to do the same my side...
Think i should also lower mine to be safe
I will probably lower my pole Tuesday after work. Should have done it today
Thanks for the info, RIP Alignment
I am sure that they would rather be without WUG for a day or 2 rather than having to donate and wait for kit to be replaced!
Will have to put on the new stay wires and also check the others by Tuesday
Dishes i have on is very big and carry loads of wind
Anyone from Northpine Area can let me know if they want to assist and so
Yeah i have 2x 30dbi wind sail dishes on my pole xD Don't need those coming down!
I Have 4 of them currently with 2 x 25 dbi dishes these dishes are wind suckers
Damn I won't have time to do something about mine...let's hope for the best
Atleast this time my servers wont be swept away with the heavy rains
2 posts were merged into an existing topic: New user wants to join ctwug