Please use this post to nominate someone for CTWUG Chairman
The nominee must be a natural person
You’ll need a nomination and two seconds to be able to stand as a candidate in the election
You can nominate or second as much persons as you like
You can nominate or second yourself
If you have a nomination and two seconds you will have until nominations closing date to accept your nomination.
Nominations will close on the 11th August 2017 23h59
Duties of the
- Interface between committee members and members for the purpose of orchestrating votes, events, projects, etc.
- Initiate votes between committee for issues and/or discussions - effectively you're deciding what gets put to vote and what doesn't.
- Chair meetings - group quarterly, committee meetings, first contact meetings, game admin meetings, etc.
- "Run" the committee - ensure all roles are being fulfilled and delegate ad-hoc jobs and/or projects.
- Run high level projects of the group and approve all large expenses.
- Maintain relationships with key industry contacts and vendors (WAPA, Scoop, etc)
- Make sure CTWUG is held in a positive light publically and in the industry.
- Chair/Arbitrate and initiate all disciplinary hearings and member disagreements or elect a representative.
- Communicate officially to the members and/or PR opportunities and needs.
- Run and maintain CTWUG competitions.
- Present a general report to the group at the quarterly meetings.
- Make EFT payments from CTWUG account. He should be the only person able to do this.
- Maintain the Committee WiKI page (http://wiki.ctwug.za.net/Committee)
- Effectively, you are 'in charge' of CTWUG - it’s VERY important to remember it is not a position of power - it is a position of service and responsibility.
THE CHAIRMAN IS THE 'PEOPLE-PERSON' AND MAIN ADMINISTRATOR OF CTWUG. HE IS IN CHARGE OF THE NETWORK