Here you can nominate wuggers for CTWUG Chairman
The nominee must be a natural person
You’ll need a nomination and two seconds to be able to stand as a candidate in the election
You can nominate or second as much persons as you like
You can nominate yourself
If you have a nomination and two seconds you will have until nominations closing date to accept your nomination. Please accept or decline ASAP if possible.
Nominations will close on the 28th July 23h59
Duties of the CHAIRMAN:
- Interface between committee members and members for the purpose of orchestrating votes, events, projects, etc.
- Initiate votes between committee for issues and/or discussions - effectively you're deciding what gets put to vote and what doesn't.
- Chair meetings - group quarterly, committee meetings, first contact meetings, game admin meetings, etc.
- "Run" the committee - ensure all roles are being fulfilled and delegate ad-hoc jobs and/or projects.
- Run high level projects of the group and approve all large expenses.
- Maintain relationships with key industry contacts and vendors (WAPA, Scoop, etc)
- Make sure CTWUG is held in a positive light publically and in the industry.
- Chair/Arbitrate and initiate all disciplinary hearings and member disagreements or elect a representative.
- Communicate officially to the members and/or PR opportunities and needs.
- Run and maintain CTWUG competitions.
- Present a general report to the group at the quarterly meetings.
- Make EFT payments from CTWUG account. He should be the only person able to do this.
- Maintain the Committee WiKI page (http://wiki.ctwug.za.net/Committee)
- Effectively, you are 'in charge' of CTWUG - its VERY important to remember it is not a position of power - it is a position of service and responsibility.
THE CHAIRMAN IS THE 'PEOPLE-PERSON' AND MAIN ADMINISTRATOR OF CTWUG. HE IS IN CHARGE OF THE NETWORK.