Here you can nominate wuggers for CTWUG Technical officer
The nominee must be a natural person
You’ll need a nomination and two seconds to be able to stand as a candidate in the election
You can nominate or second as much persons as you like
You can nominate yourself
If you have a nomination and two seconds you will have until nominations closing date to accept your nomination. Please accept or decline ASAP if possible.
Nominations will close on the 3rd August 2019 23h59
Duties of TECHNICAL OFFICER
- Ensure all core network services are running correctly and efficiently with as high an uptime as possible.
- Run and select (and dismiss) the CTWUG network admins and services admins.
- Ensure services admins sign a non-disclosure agreement and file as needed.
- Maintain the administrators WiKI page (http://wiki.ctwug.za.net/CTWUG_Admin)
- Maintain the servers wiki page (http://wiki.ctwug.za.net/Ctwug_servers)
- Ensure the core routing technologies is maintained (ospf currently) (with help of network admins as needed).
- Evolve and continuously develop WMS (either yourself or ensure it is done), making changes for RouterOS changes, etc (with help of services admins as needed).
- Maintain and add PPTP/L2TP tunnels to CTWUG webservers as needed (with help of services admins as needed).
- Ensure all digital assets are backed up and kept safe - you are the guardian of all digital assets, databases, websites, data, etc.)
- Present a TECHNICAL UPDATE at the quarterly meeting.
THE CTWUG TECHNICAL OFFICER IS THE TECHNICAL LEADER OF THE NETWORK.