Here you can nominate wuggers for CTWUG Vice Chairman
The nominee must be a natural person
You’ll need a nomination and two seconds to be able to stand as a candidate in the election
You can nominate or second as much persons as you like
You can nominate yourself
If you have a nomination and two seconds you will have until nominations closing date to accept your nomination. Please accept or decline ASAP if possible.
Nominations will close on the 3rd August 2019 23h59
Duties of the VICE CHAIRMAN
- Assist the chairman where needed with all of the above.
- Perform the above in the even that the chairman is in-absentia and requests it or is incapacitated.
- Interface all projects of CTWUG and be the contact for any new finance requests and/or projects.
- Investigate and make recommendations to the committee of the viability of any projects.
- Manage the rebate and rebate orders with CTWUG vendors.
- Maintain a good relationship with vendor sales and management team.
- Maintain the first contacts wiki page (http://wiki.ctwug.za.net/First_Contacts) and appoint/remove first contacts as needed.
- Present a projects report to the group at the quarterly meetings.
THE VICE CHAIRMAN SHOULD HAVE A GOOD OVERALL PICTURE OF THE NETWORK LAYOUT AND BE PROFICIENT WITH KNOWING IF A LINK WILL HAVE A POSITIVE IMPACT TO THE NETWORK AND TO HOW MANY PEOPLE. HE IS THE PROJECTS MAN OF THE NETWORK.