CTWUG Technical Officer nominations AGM 2019 [Late Entry]

Continuing the discussion from CTWUG Technical Officer nominations AGM 2019:

Apologies for the abruptness . . .
I do realize that this post has been closed . . . but I have seem to have missed the opportunity to congratulate @Dizzle - I’m sure you will do a splendid job with the reigns of Technical Officer - As Spin has mentioned, I concur that your skills and expertise are most welcome in keeping CTWUG Network in tip-top shape :slight_smile: . . .
You “The Man” now . . .

@spin
Thanks for your commitment over the period of you serving in this position - Your diligence which you have displayed during this time is much appreciated . . .
Also thanks for offering to assist @Dizzle with your skills & expertise in the future . . . Don’t go riding off into the sunset just yet. . .we really wont mind keeping you around - You have been of great value to the CTWUG Community and We thank you for your knowledge and skills which you have shared over the years.

Appreciating the time and efforts you have put in for the greater community and would like to thank you on our behalf. . . .

Keep on Wugging . . .

NissaN

P.S. Moderator please link to to original post which was Closed 14 Hours ago - Apologies & Thanks . . .

7 Likes

Thanks for your kind comments.

2 Likes