The new forum is now active: https://forum.ctwug.za.net/
Please you can login with your existing username and password from this forum. Please try and use the new forum as much as possible. If anything major bad happens we will come back here but I'd like to try the new forum for a trial period of a couple of days or so.
It's quite a new experience so to familiarise yourself please have a look at this:
* The categories have been slightly reorganised. Mainly I've create a top level Wugger Only category. With some nice sub-categories. I will in future make the wugger user group (which gives access to that category and it's sub categories) automatic allowing much wider participation in that.
* Groups are slightly different. Had to redo them by hand so please don't take offence.
* Titles follow one group. Not sure which titles get preference.
* There is now a few dedicated support categories. These categories also allow the original poster to select a reply as the solution. Giving the person who helped him some kudos.
* Badges are there to be earned... Try and find them.
* Email support is really good on this forum. There is digests emails, tracking of topics and threads and even whole categories.
* Avatars are there but for some they have changed to gravatars.
* You can @mention @users, @committee, @networkadmin, @gamingadmin etc etc on the new forum.
Please also try this on your mobile as it's a vastly superior experience. Please also try and activate notifications in browser. The new forum has
Please take a look around and report bugs on the following thread:
This is in the site feedback category which is for discussions about the new forum.
If you can't login and have funny characters in your username. Replace them with _. Otherwise @spin
Please post feedback in the new forum under the site feedback category: https://forum.ctwug.za.net/c/site-feedback