Please take note that all Scoop orders will be done via their online system with immediate effect. As it is virtually impossible to get passwords to everyone AND prevent possible abuse, the committee has put a temporary solution in place until we get an automated system in place to take over from this temp solution.
To order from Scoop:
- Download the attached Excel sheet.
- Fill in your order.
- Check Scoops website to make sure the items are in stock.
- Please send the Excel sheet in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scoop Order Sheet.xlsx (31.8 KB)
What happens then:
- Somebody will check your order and make sure it's for CTWUG use.
- They will email you if there is an issue or if they are unsure.
- They will place the order on Scoop website.
- They will forward the necessary order number and costing detail to allow you to pay (directly to Scoop) for your order or pay on pickup.
- Please verify that it is correct before paying.
- Once paid, you are free to collect from Scoop (or pay on pickup - Cash only).
As it is a manual process, it may take a a little time, but will hopefully be quick, as we are close to 15 people manning that mailbox. If you experience issues, please let us know about those so we can fix where possible.
Please do not spam the email@example.com with email as it's a distribution list.
And thank our volunteers for agreeing to help us out!